We'd like to highlight some of the new features and content on the website since our launch earlier this summer:
- The new website has been designed around the Canadiaun Undergraduate Curriculum in Pediatrics (CANUC-PAEDS). Consider exploring all our old and new content via the "Learn" tab on the main page
- We have posted several new podcasts including an approach to urological emergencies, Down syndrome, pertussis, and an approach to vomiting. These can all be found here
- And one brand new case on urinary tract infections
So what's next from PedsCases?
- Many more podcasts spanning everything from chronic coughs to neonatal jaundice
- A new case on the APGAR scoring system and another on the newborn thyroid exam
- A new video highlighting the approach to the newborn physical exam
- And much more!
Check back every two weeks for new content from the team here at PedsCases! If you're interested in creating your own cases or podcasts, please contact us!