These external links contain great pediatric resources for learners.
- Emergency Medicine Cases (Pediatric Podcasts) - Emergency Medicine podcast developed at the University of Toronto. Covers many pediatric topics at a level appropriate for staff physicians, residents, or senior medical students.
- PedsRAP - Subscription-based CME podcast targeted at staff physicians or residents in Pediatrics. They release 3 hours of content per month with 1-2 chapters available for free as a sample.
- Surgery 101 (Pediatric Surgery) - Surgery podcast developed at the University of Alberta for medical students. Includes many topics in pediatric surgery.
- CANImmunize - App allowing users to track their personal vaccination records, that also includes links to the vaccination schedule for each province and territory, and information about each vaccine.
- PediaApp - Pediatric app developed in Egypt including growth curves, bilirubin nomograms, drug dosing and more.