PedsCases had a big year of growth in 2015 and we have big plans in store for 2016. Our podcasts recently passed 750,000 downloads. Thanks again to all of our users and contributors who work to create excellent free open-access medical education resources.
In the past few months we have released a number of new learning resources.
- 10 new podcast on a range of topics: Eating Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Enuresis, Pediatric History Taking, Admission Orders, FASD, Rashes, Canadian Healthcare System, Pediatric Surgery, and JIA.
- New cases on GERD, Abusive Head Trauma, Acute Head Injuries and Anaphylaxis
- New and updated Canadian Paediatric Society guidelines which can be found here.
- Our modules on Pediatric Anemia and Vomiting have been accepted as peer-reviewed publications at MedEdPortal!
We have a number of new projects in development. Over the coming months you can look forward to:
- New podcasts on topics including Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, ALTEs, Asthma, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Neonatal Resuscitation.
- A new series of collaborative podcasts reviewing new CPS Guidelines.
- New cases on Asthma, and Pyloric Stenosis.
- New videos on the newborn exam (it's still coming!), and interpretation of chest x-ray.
We look forward to hearing your comments and questions, and welcome anyone who would like to develop new content for PedsCases.